We are committed to providing high quality specialist education where the individual needs of our pupils are met in a small group setting with high staffing ratios.
We provide a broad and relevant individualised curriculum which promotes learning and independence skills. The curriculum is planned and delivered by skilled and experienced staff.
- to provide an exciting, interesting, stimulating and high quality education
- to provide interesting and relevant inclusion opportunities for our pupils
- to enable all of our pupils to achieve their full potential through access to our school curriculum
- to provide a curriculum with balance, breadth and progression
- to develop social and communication skills, personal independence and self-advocacy
- to provide education for all; valuing and respecting cultural diversity, gender and disability
- to provide a safe, supportive and appropriate environment that promotes learning
- to encourage self-motivation and independent learning
- to promote appropriate behaviour and encourage self discipline